Making a to-do list isn’t easy. Do you write it by hand, or type it up ? What app do you choose ? Where should you keep it ? But really what matters is if you stay true to it.
It doesn’t really matter where your to-do list is. It could be in some kind of fancy journal, or just plain black. Use whatever you feel more comfortable with, but make sure you complete it. Starting something and never finishing it, is a terrible habit to have. Trust me, i know. Envision your goal, or the finish line if you will, of your project or activity. Make sure you can finish it. In the event that you feel like you cannot, sit down and really think about it and most likely you can still do it . It might just take a little more effort, so toughen up.
The rest of this (blog ?) is just my to-do list, so it’s probably nothing interesting. If there is one thing you should take from me today, it’s that there is no 1 way to accomplish a task. Many roads often lead to the same place.
Daweed’s to-do list for March:
- Keep posting on WordPress once a day
- Finish repairing my car (well at least now i know i’m no mechanic)
- Find a stable income source (entrepreneurship)
- Keep taking pictures (learn how to edit them profesionnaly)
- Help my co-workers set up a website and logo for their triathlon club
- Have at least 2 clothing designs and put them up for sale (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.)
- Post Youtube videos twice a week
- Go to the gym 7 days a week
- Meal prep
- Have fun
- Enjoy life
- Stay calm
- Get some weed ?
Hey, to-do list. I’m coming for you.